Imperfections such as stains, chips, or gaps can cause you to feel self-conscious about your smile, significantly impacting your confidence.
Using a tooth-colored material, dental bonding conceals imperfections and creates a more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
Dental Bonding is a Simple Yet Diverse Way to Enhance Your Smile
Dental bonding is a cost-effective option.
Bonding is much more affordable than other alternatives. It can conceal stains, close gaps, rebuild cracks, and create a more consistent tooth shape and size.
Dental bonding requires minimal tooth alteration.
Whereas porcelain veneers require the tooth to be reshaped, dental bonding involves gentle etching prior to applying the composite resin material. As a result, bonding is reversible.
Dental bonding can be performed in a single visit.
Since there is minimal preparation, bonding material can be applied to the tooth in one appointment. The process usually takes under one hour.
I've Heard Porcelain Veneers Are Better...
While porcelain veneers can address more extensive concerns, they typically cost between $800 to $3,000 per tooth. A bonding treatment can address similar issues at a fraction of the cost. Patients can expect to spend about $100 to $400 per tooth. Additionally, patients with compromised enamel may not be candidates for porcelain veneers. Dental bonding does not impose the same restrictions.
The Dental Bonding Treatment Process Simple, Yet Highly Personalized.
- You and your dentist will discuss your goals and identify the specific issues you would like to address.
- The composite-resin will then be shade-matched to the surrounding teeth for optimal aesthetics.
- The doctor will apply the resin to the treatment area, molding the material around the existing tooth structure to achieve the desired shape and size.
- Using a curing light, the resin will be hardened.
- Finally, the dentist will polish the tooth and resin for the most natural-looking results.